Sunday, 14 March 2010

Time for some reflection about the group project. I don't think any of us knew what to expect; I wouldn't describe it as difficult, just awkward as we have nothing to compare it to; no previous experience of having to rely on others and communicate frequently and thoroughly.
  I think I expected more unity and team spirit but we've all been a bit scattered over the weeks; at least we all get along and everythings starting to come together. I just hope we haven't left the texturing too late as it's a weakness of mine.
 I know we haven't finished yet, but I hope I'm pulling my weight.

Anyhoo, heres a quick study from John Hammonds 'Capturing Light in Acrylics' book. His work is beautifully ideal; a nice change from our resi style projects. Hopefully if I keep studying works like this, it'll help with my colour confidence.