Saturday, 10 April 2010

I've liked reading others blogs lately. People seem to be questioning how they feel about life; the kind of thoughts that might otherwise go unheard but have the power to change and help our perspectives.
It made me realise that I always think about all the things that could go wrong, which is the reason why I try and stay quiet most of the time; afraid that my opinion is 'wrong' or could be inadvertently hypocritical.

Fear is obviously an issue in everyones lives but it kind of reminds me of how I used to feel about rollercoasters. I used to be afraid of them and at the extreme negative, thoughts would wander to ' what if I fall out and die?'....don't laugh. It happens. But now I think 'let's go on the highest, fastest one because I want that adrenaline rush'; there is no room for fear. And the same can be applied to life; get past your mental barrier and just go for it. I think It's difficult the more younger and inexperienced you are because everything seems like such a big deal, but In the words of the great Dr.Pepper;

 'what's the worst that could happen?'


Oh wait; that's being negative; Dr.Pepper just undermined my whole blog.